A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Azaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Azaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Azaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Compassionate, competent primary medical care and coordination of all your health needs.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Azaz graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Azaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance