A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Azaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Azaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Azaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azaz graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Azaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Rafeuddin Azaz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed R. Azaz practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Azaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Azaz practices Internal Medicine near Ronkonkoma, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See Ronkonkoma Internists.