A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed B Khan MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Nephrologists.