A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed B Khan MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Nephrologists.