A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mamad Bagheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mamad Bagheri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagheri graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bagheri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mamad Mirza Bagheri MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mamad M. Bagheri practice?
- Dr. Mamad Bagheri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mamad Bagheri practices Dermatology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Hemet Dermatologists.