A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Bailony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Bailony, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Bailony, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailony graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bailony has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Bailony MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Bailony practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Bailony has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Bailony practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near National City, CA.
See National City Pediatricians and National City Oncologists.