A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Bakdash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Bakdash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Bakdash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakdash graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakdash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Bakdash MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Bakdash practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Bakdash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Bakdash practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.