Dr. Mohammed Bakdash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Bakdash?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Bakdash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2016

this was my first visit with him. after seeing numerous of doctors I was actually diagnosed within 30min of my visit. after 15 years battling my thyroid this doctor put my mind at ease! and I was very pleased to know that I actually have a disease, and was mot going crazy> I was actually ready to give up on everything, and you were my last hope!! to DR.Bagdash and his nurse, I walked out of there knowing that I was actually going to be ok, and could go on living life normal. thank you to the nurse that let me cry on her shoulder, and dr.Bagdash you two are a great team! and I don't know how I could ever thank you! but thanks!!!

December 1st, 2011

Was my first visit and it went well.I learned alot in a short period of time..He explained to me what my thyroid was doing and why..

November 15th, 2011

Melissa

Very nice doctor who explained my condition very well. I have not had a follow up yet so I can't rate that portion. My first visit I got in very quickly, the second I did have to wait a little longer. Over all he is knowledgeable and I feel he is very capable.

May 18th, 2010

Great doctor

Other than the fact he's a little hard to understand because of the thick dialect, he's an awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough in his understanding of diabetes. I've seen him for over ten years and he's the one who convinced me to get on a pump. Best decision I ever made in the care of my diabetes. His staff is young but very friendly and I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him.

September 20th, 2017