Dr. Mohammed Barazi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Barazi?

THE BEST!!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

The absolute best! I saw him as an emergency patient after a fall. The emergency room opthamologist sent me to him for follow-up. He took me right in the minute I got there and started my treatment process. He is extremely competent and caring. I couldn't have survived with Dr. B.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

I had an emergency visit, and was very surprised to get in within an hour of my phone call. The staff is great and Dr. Barazi was very reassuring and thorough. Luckily, my condition wasn't serious, but if it had been I would have had the immediate attention I would have required. I am very grateful that my optometrist recommended him.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

He is the best! I'm glad I'm under his care.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I first saw Dr Barazi a year ago for macular degeneration. He is caring and thorough. He explains what's going on and answers all questions.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Wait time affected by emergency cases.

Wonderful, concerned, understanding

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Very comunicative, understanding. (native American English)Took considerable time to explain. Very concerned I understand how to contact his office any time, day or night, in case of emergency.

Best Doc

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I rarely write reviews but in this case I must. Dr. Barazi is one of the best doctor's I have had the pleasure to be treated by. He is kind, knowledgeable, caring and funny. I have been under his care for several years for torn retinas and he has even operated on one eye. He is a "straight shooter" and tells it like it is.

Retina Care

Posted on May 8th, 2009

I was treated by Dr Barazi for a Retina Detachment. He is AWSOME!This man is a Saint. He took his time and diagnosed my problem...explained everything. After surgery his care is awsome.

Excellent!!!

Posted on February 10th, 2009

Amazing doctor. Excellent time spent with me to review my rare condition. He proactively called me a month later just to check on how I was doing. That never happens to me! I was quite impressed. Can get an appointment within a week for non-emergencies and wait time was almost nothing. He has a great personality, very courteous and caring. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Incredibly caring and wonderful

Posted on December 3rd, 2008

I saw Dr. Barazi after being diagnosed with a medical emergency (retinal) and he was literally waiting at the door when we drove up. He then spent hours (overtime) conducting my eye exam - it was among the worst days of my life, but he was exceptional in every way. Now my favorite thing: he copied me on all correspondence. I'm so used to doctors jotting things down in their notepads as I am left clueless, but with him I received copies of everything. He also took a few calls from me in the next couple of weeks and is just someone I will never forget (and whom I probably forgot to adequately thank).

Great Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2008

Dr Barazi is a wonderful, caring doctor who actually takes his time and explains things regarding your problem. He actually cares and does not treat you like a number when you come in for an office visit. His hospital manners are awsome and I truely would recommend him to anyone needin his services

Posted on September 2nd, 2016