A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Bawany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Bawany is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bawany graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bawany has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Jeff Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Hussain Bawany MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Bawany practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Bawany has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Bawany practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Internists.