A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhaghani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhaghani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaghani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bhaghani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhc Cumberland Hall, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Fhc Cumberland Hall
- Lakeside Alternative Mental Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yousuf Bhaghani MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Bhaghani practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists and Orlando Child Psychiatrists.