A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaghani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bhaghani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fhc Cumberland Hall, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Fhc Cumberland Hall
- Lakeside Alternative Mental Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yousuf Bhaghani MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Bhaghani practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Bhaghani practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.