A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Army Medical College, Rawalpindi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Afzal Choudhry MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Choudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Choudhry practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Neurologists.