Dr. Mohammed Choudhry MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

February 14th, 2017
Excellent Service
I was impressed by staff and by treatment recieved at this medical facility.

April 29th, 2016
I was recently referred to Dr Choudhary by primary care physician. He is very caring and helpful physician. He helped me to get my medication and all necessary paperwork done in time and his staff was helpful.

November 2nd, 2015
I have been patient at this office for 10 years. He is hard working and very helpful to patients. He has not been fortunate to get good honest supportive staff to help him and suffered all these years.

September 29th, 2015
How RUDE and unprofessional!
I was referred to Dr Choudhry by my Neurosurgeon and had my first appointment this morning. When I arrived for my appointment I paid my co-pay, signed the necessary forms and had a seat. A moment later I was called up and was told that Dr Choudhry would like for me to also pay the balance of my "Out of Pocket" with my insurance which was over $200.00. I told her that we had already met our "out of pocket" and that I thought that it was odd that the doctor would ask me to do that. I was not prepared to pay that amount and ask for my co-pay back. I was told that was handled through another office and that they would ask Dr Choudhry to refund it through a check. I have worked in a Family Practice for years and I have never come across anything like this in my whole career. HE is not there for the patient. Just the money. I contacted my insurance carrier and explained the situation and she called their office and also told them that I had satisfied my out of pocket. I would never ever refer him to anyone. They could have at least called me in advance to say that I haven't met my out of pocket and then we could have had that taken care of before hand. So unprofessional! I think he should cut me a check for my time. very sad I wouldn't even give them a star but I had too for this review to go through

May 20th, 2015
office staff rude
Dr. is great, fantastic, nothing but praise. His staff is rude and dictorial. Called and left message about appointment next day, then said I had wrong day when I showed up. Not according to message left. When I called to complain about unnecessary trip staff would not let me talk and then hung up on me. Will seek another provider this level of rudeness is not necessary. A shame to, because physician is wonderful.

March 11th, 2015
Would not give me an itemized receipt.

August 9th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Very respectful and professional. He was available whenever I called his office.

July 22nd, 2013
Excellent service, very professional and experienced in his field.
Diagnosed my husband's PD early on when other doctors were hesitant to do so. Used PT evaluation to verify his diagnosis. Keeps up to date with new developments in his field. Asks the right questions and follows up with his findings. Very agreeable to setting up appointment at UF Shands for 2nd opinion and research opportunities. He does not spend a lot of time with small talk but gives you the info you need. He is not available on weekends except when he is on call at the hospital.

June 20th, 2013
Staff
The staff was very professionable and understanding. Very pleasant especially the office manager she was very helpful and the doctor met all of my needs even though I didn't understand him too well but he is a good doctor and smart.

November 12th, 2012
Beware
Rude staff. Unnecessary tests performed to milk medicare. Language barrier with doctor. He didn't listen to concerns about my MS. Began talking over my responses to each of his questions. Held medical records hostage.did I mention rude staff?

June 12th, 2012
medical biller
Sadly, the receptionist that answered the phone was so rude, I never got a chance to meet the doctor. The phones were down all morning and when I finally called and got an answer I was extremely disappointed! 1st impression is everything and I will never visit this office for that simple reason.

February 27th, 2010
Dr Choudhry is very caring doctor