A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Salim Chowdhrey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Chowdhrey practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.