A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhrey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhrey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhrey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Salim Chowdhrey BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Chowdhrey practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Chowdhrey practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.