A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahmood Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahmood Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahmood Ali, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ali has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmood Ali MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mahmood Ali practice?
- Dr. Mahmood Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahmood Ali practices Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.