A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Center for Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 6 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Ali practice?
Dr. Mohammed Ali practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Aurora Internists.