A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kabir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabir
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Kabir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Humayun Kabir MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Kabir practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Kabir practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Delmar, NY.
See Delmar Internists and Delmar Pulmonologists.