Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Homsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Homsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Homsi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Homsi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Homsi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Homsi practice?
Dr. Mohammed Homsi practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatricians and Oak Lawn Neurologists.