A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Homsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Homsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Homsi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Homsi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Homsi MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Homsi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Homsi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Homsi practices Neurology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Oak Lawn Neurologists.