A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Imtiaz Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed I. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Nephrologists.