Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Flint, MI and Royal Oak, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, McLaren - Flint and St Joseph Mercy / Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.
Dr. Ramona Berghea
Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology
Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Vinayata Kareti
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Royal Oak, MI7
Dr. Leon Pedell
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Royal Oak, MI38