A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ibrahim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim MD is a male Pain Management, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim practices Pain Medicine and Surgery near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Pain Management Doctors and Moreno Valley Surgeons.