A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ibrahim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim practices Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Pain Management Doctors, Moreno Valley Family Physicians, Moreno Valley General Practitioners, and Moreno Valley Surgeons.