A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Idris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Idris is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Idris graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Idris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Idris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Idris practice?
Dr. Mohammed Idris practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: West Babylon, NY and Freeport, NY.
See McAllen Pediatricians and McAllen Endocrinologists.