Dr. Imran Iqbal MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine West Hills, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016
Dr Iqbal has been my internist for 5+ years. He is fantastic. The office staff is also very good. I love it when you find a good group.

December 19th, 2014
HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING OVER US CUZ WE ARE DEAF....

July 3rd, 2014
Just what the Dr ordered
I came to Dr Iqbal's office after having yet another unpleasant experience from my former primary care physician. BlueShield referred me to Dr Iqbal and I couldn't be happier. I have and long and somewhat extensive medical history for which I have to see several specialists on a regular basis. Dr Iqbal listened to my medical history and needs. He promptly got authorizations for me to see my Drs even if they weren't in the same medical group. He also wrote prescriptions for the medicines that I need. In subsequent visits, Dr Iqbal has been professional, courteous, and pleasant to deal with. In this day and age of splintered medical care, I feel that Dr Iqbal is an advocate for me and my healthcare needs.

March 23rd, 2014
Excellent Doctor & Staff
This is the most caring & understanding Pain Specialist that I've ever seen, his staff ALL of them, especially his Assistant PAC are all courteous & caring, he and his assistant really listen to what you have to say & what you are going through, would give him a higher grade but only allowed 4 they are better than 10+!

April 5th, 2013
The doctor sucks...he needs to have better bedside manners. He is very rude and has no sympathy for his patients or families.

November 8th, 2012
Patient
I believe he helped add years to my life. I am 70 years old and in pretty good health. My blood pressure was approximately 160/92 for many years. Since going to Dr. Iqbal, it is 130/80 on the average. He has great bedside manners. I feel he is the best Dr I have ever had.

July 6th, 2012
Caring and concerned
I felt very cared for by Dr. Iqbal. Looked out for my interest and answered my questions.

April 3rd, 2012
OUTSTANDING
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Iqbal for well over 10 years. The service that is provided by the staff as well as Dr. Iqbal is outstanding. He provides that doctor/patient relationship that makes you feel like a person and a number (production line). I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor :)

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Igbal is an excellent doctor. I have seen him over the course of a year now and have been extremely impressed with his diagnostic ability, his professionalism, and his straight forward approach to treatment. I appreciate that he gets right to the point, offers a treatment plan, and doesn't dance around issues. His approach makes for a quick appointment, which others may dismiss as not caring. However, if you go in with a clear explanation of your reason for being there, combined with his excellent diagnostic abilities, you shouldn't need to be there forever!

August 30th, 2011
Overbooked and Dismissive
A once caring Physician has become unprofessional in his practice. At best he shows nothing more than complete indifference to the patient and will refer to someone else. At his worst he becomes adversarial and dismissive. His staff shows little or no support. Hopefully one day he will rediscover why he chose this profession.

December 27th, 2010
If he is your doctor I suggest getting his offices phone number. His office assistant is very nice, hi is to the point with your visit so you should come in with a general idea of what could be wrong.

November 1st, 2010
Very good at diagnosis and very intelligent. I feel he may not listen as intently because he knows whats happening just by a brief history with a short physical.