Dr. Mohammed Iqbal, MD
Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 19th, 2014

HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING OVER US CUZ WE ARE DEAF....

Just what the Dr ordered show details Just what the Dr ordered
by David Mansir on Jul 3rd, 2014

I came to Dr Iqbal's office after having yet another unpleasant experience from my former primary care physician. BlueShield referred me to Dr Iqbal and I couldn't be happier. I have and long and somewhat extensive medical history for which I have to see several specialists on a regular basis. Dr Iqbal listened to my medical history and needs. He promptly got authorizations for me to see my Drs even if they weren't in the same medical group. He also wrote prescriptions for the medicines that I need. In subsequent visits, Dr Iqbal has been professional, courteous, and pleasant to deal with. In this day and age of splintered medical care, I feel that Dr Iqbal is an advocate for me and my healthcare needs.

Excellent Doctor & Staff show details Excellent Doctor & Staff
by Karen B on Mar 23rd, 2014

This is the most caring & understanding Pain Specialist that I've ever seen, his staff ALL of them, especially his Assistant PAC are all courteous & caring, he and his assistant really listen to what you have to say & what you are going through, would give him a higher grade but only allowed 4 they are better than 10 !

Apr 5th, 2013

The doctor sucks...he needs to have better bedside manners. He is very rude and has no sympathy for his patients or families.

Patient show details Patient
Nov 8th, 2012

I believe he helped add years to my life. I am 70 years old and in pretty good health. My blood pressure was approximately 160/92 for many years. Since going to Dr. Iqbal, it is 130/80 on the average. He has great bedside manners. I feel he is the best Dr I have ever had.

Caring and concerned show details Caring and concerned
Jul 6th, 2012

I felt very cared for by Dr. Iqbal. Looked out for my interest and answered my questions.

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
Apr 3rd, 2012

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Iqbal for well over 10 years. The service that is provided by the staff as well as Dr. Iqbal is outstanding. He provides that doctor/patient relationship that makes you feel like a person and a number (production line). I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a doctor :)

Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Igbal is an excellent doctor. I have seen him over the course of a year now and have been extremely impressed with his diagnostic ability, his professionalism, and his straight forward approach to treatment. I appreciate that he gets right to the point, offers a treatment plan, and doesn't dance around issues. His approach makes for a quick appointment, which others may dismiss as not caring. However, if you go in with a clear explanation of your reason for being there, combined with his excellent diagnostic abilities, you shouldn't need to be there forever!

Overbooked and Dismissive show details Overbooked and Dismissive
Aug 30th, 2011

A once caring Physician has become unprofessional in his practice. At best he shows nothing more than complete indifference to the patient and will refer to someone else. At his worst he becomes adversarial and dismissive. His staff shows little or no support. Hopefully one day he will rediscover why he chose this profession.

Dec 27th, 2010

If he is your doctor I suggest getting his offices phone number. His office assistant is very nice, hi is to the point with your visit so you should come in with a general idea of what could be wrong.

Nov 1st, 2010

Very good at diagnosis and very intelligent. I feel he may not listen as intently because he knows whats happening just by a brief history with a short physical.

May 20th, 2010

Have seen this "doctor" 3 times - each time, he spent less than 5 minutes with me, including during what was supposed to be a one hour wellness physical (I was in the office for 24 minutes, and Iqbal was in my room for 6 of those). While describing a recent ER visit I had, Iqbal was more concerned with some lint on his sleeve than listening to me. And finally, he has yet, in 3 visits (including a physical), to take any sort of medical history, or listen to my complete list of symptoms. The only useful thing he has done is give me referrals to real doctors.

Terrible Experience with this doctor show details Terrible Experience with this doctor
by msbert on Mar 31st, 2010

He was very unprofessional, as was his nurse. He treated me very poorly to the extent that I left his office in tears. I was so upset with the way I was treated by him. He wouldn't listen to my concerns. Had no interest.