A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Iqbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Iqbal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Iqbal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Iqbal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Iqbal practices Pediatrics near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians.