A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Iqbal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Iqbal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Iqbal practice?
Dr. Mohammed Iqbal practices Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Pathology, and Cardiology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Towson Family Physicians, Towson Pediatricians, Towson General Practitioners, Towson Pathologists, and Towson Cardiologists.