A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Irfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Irfan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irfan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irfan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Irfan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irfan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Irfan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Bari Irfan MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Irfan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Irfan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Irfan practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.