A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Irfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Irfan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irfan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irfan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Irfan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irfan graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Irfan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Bari Irfan MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Irfan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Irfan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Irfan practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.