A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Alam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Alam, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alam graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Alam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Jahangir Alam MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed J. Alam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Alam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Alam practices Anesthesiology near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Anesthesiologists.