Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Ahmed?

Posted on October 14th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor and very compassionate. My kids absolutely love him. Would highly recommend him.

Great dr and staff

Posted on April 11th, 2015

I love this office they will get your kids in same day. Don't push meds and listen to there patients and very good with the kids. The staff is very friendly also. They are a small office not huge and many locations which I like so they know all there patients. Dr ahmed is great with kids.

OK Dr. Horrible office Staff!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

We visited of our son's first month check up. We were put into a room and waited for no less that 2 hrs. The doctor came in and did a very quick check and left before really answering any of our questions. A month later we then received a for $700, I called and questioned about it and they stated our insurance had only cover $200 of the visit, which was fine. I asked if they could explain the charges to me and they simply said no without any further explanation. I then asked to speak to a manger, she stated she was the office manager. I then asked to speak to the dr, she stated that the dr. did not have time for me. I asked if there was anyone higher up that I could speak to because she was being very rude. She stated I would not get her fired and there was not. I told her it was not my intention to get her fired I just wanted to know all of what I was being charged for. Again she stated I was not going to get her fired and told me if i could not pay they would report me to collections. Which we have no problem paying I just wanted to know why a check up was $1000, and no one could explain it. I have never been so offended, I will never be returning here and I suggest that anyone going here or thinking about it go some where else.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I have took my kids to him for 11 years he is a wonderful dr. Any questions he will answer them and very easy to work with. He is good with the kids also. I traveld an hour away before when i moved just to keep my kids with him. now i live closer but want a great dr call him.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Ahmed is wonderful at fitting you in for a same day appointment. I have called his ofice on more than one occasion after my son has became unexpectedly ill, and he is usually able to see us in his office on the same day. This is wonderful to find in a pediatrician.

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on March 19th, 2010

MR AHMED IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. HE IS CARING AND GOOD WITH HIS PATEINTS. HE WILL TALK AND PLAY WITH THE KIDS SO THEY LIKE HIM. I FEEL HE TRULY LIKES HIS PATENTS AND CARES ABOY THEM. HE IS NOT BIG ON GIVING MEDICINE WHICH I LIKE INLESS THEY NEED IT. IF HE WANTS ANOTHER OPINION HE IS NOT AFFRAID TO GET IT AND REFER YOU TO SOMEONE IN THAT AREA AND IN MY EXPERIENCES THEY ARE ALL GOOD ONES. HE WILL LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS AND ASKS YOUR OPINION ON STUFF ALSO. HE IS A WONDERFULL DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM ANY TIME. HIS STAFF IS NICE ALSO AND WILL HELP YOU IF NEEDED. MR. AHMED IS A TRULY GOOD DOCTOR AND ISN'T IN IT FOR THE MONEY OR A JOB. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATEINTS AND FAMILY. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS AROUND. CHECK HIM OUT IF YOU WANT A GOOD DOCTOR. i WISH HE DID ADULTS ALSO. HIS OFFICE IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND STAFF IS NICE. THEY ALL SEEM LIKE FAMILY AND GET ALONG. HE IS A A+ DOCTOR.

Posted on September 5th, 2017