A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaashmiri graduated from Chandka Medical College, Larkana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaashmiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri practices Pediatrics near Utica, NY.
See Utica Pediatricians.