Dr. Mohammed Kaashmiri MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Pulmonology Orlando, FL

3.6

March 4th, 2017
Arrogant, Rude, Ignorant, No listening Skills and more
I am copying the comment someone had on him and add that if you see a positive comment about this guy so called Doctor, I promise that it has been made by family or his friends. I wouldn't accept him as a door man of bar or a hotel with his attitude. I found him not being knowledgeable because he was emphasizing my son has a asthma that I know he doesn't. I took my son there just because it was a weekend and family doctor was not available. Honesty I am still wondering how some people made it this far in life. The title says it all. This man has a superiority complex, and it really shines through if you have any questions, concerns, or doubts about different aspects of modern medicine. In other words, don't be open with him, because he will speak to you as if you are stupid, and will have a smug grin on his face throughout his entire self-satisfied lecture. This man has an air about him that reeks of arrogance, and if you don't pick up on it, all of the gold that he regularly adorns himself with may help cue you in on that. Just not a nice person. I believe that there are doctors out there that have real doctors quality.

March 17th, 2015
best doctor ever
There will never be an amazing doctor as Dr kaashimiri was , I miss him dearly as my son's pcp and asthma specialist

January 17th, 2014
Poor bedside manner. Rude. Superiority complex.
The title says it all. This man has a superiority complex, and it really shines through if you have any questions, concerns, or doubts about different aspects of modern medicine. In other words, don't be open with him, because he will speak to you as if you are stupid, and will have a smug grin on his face throughout his entire self-satisfied lecture. This man has an air about him that reeks of arrogance, and if you don't pick up on it, all of the gold that he regularly adorns himself with may help cue you in on that. That said, he is very knowledgeable, but is just not a nice person. I believe that there are doctors out there that can, and do retain both qualities.