A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed W. Kabir practice?
Dr. Mohammed Kabir practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Katy, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.