Dr. Mohammed Kalan Is this you?

Great Surgeon and Great Communicator

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Best Surgeon in DC area

Posted on May 21st, 2013

If you need a surgeon, the only doctor I could possibly recommend is Dr. Kalan. From diagnosis, surgical skill and precision to his patient caring and follow up, he is simply the best.

What a great surgeon!!!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr. Kalan is one of the best surgeons in the world. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be alive today. I went to him thinking I just needed a Hernia repair but Dr. Kalan also discovered that part of my small intestines were damaged, so he performed surgery to take care of that also. I now feel 1,000% better. I would reccomend this great doctor anytime! Thank you very much Dr. Kalan!!!

Emergency surgery

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Posted on April 7th, 2010

In my opinion Dr. Kalan is one of the best surgeons in the entire area. I was critically sick in one hospital and was transferred to Georgetown by helicopter needing surgery.Dr. Kalan performed not one but eight surgical procedures on me that ultimately saved my life. I was in the hospital for more than 90 days and I saw him everyday I can remember. He went out of his way to ensure my wife and family completely understood exactly what was going on with my care. He is a kind, humble, and distinguished man. If you need a complicated surgery and you don't consider Dr. Kalan, you will be selling yourself short. Sometimes people talk a good game, and sometimes that can cost you your life. I know Dr Kalan and I am alive today because of him.

Posted on May 12th, 2015