A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanjwal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjwal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Kanjwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yousuf Kanjwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Kanjwal practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.