Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanjwal
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanjwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjwal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Kanjwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yousuf Kanjwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Kanjwal practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dundee, MI and Defiance, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.