A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanjwal
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanjwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjwal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Kanjwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Yousuf Kanjwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Kanjwal practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.