A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjwal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Kanjwal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanjwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Y. Kanjwal practice?
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.