Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Duluth, MN and Toledo, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Kanjwal is affiliated with Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital, University of Toledo Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital. Dr. Kanjwal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Jeffrey Banker
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, General Practice, Cardiovascular Disease
Baltimore, MD 0 mi20
Dr. Duncan Salmon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Ravitej Khunkhun
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.16 mi11