A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Ahmed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ware, MA.
See Towson Family Physicians.