Dr. Mohammed Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Ali?

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I was struggling for years due to excessive cold, fatigue and my thyroid hormones were normal. extremely depressed. Dr. Ali fixed my Hormones and I am back to normal.

Do not go here!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

How does he keep his medical license?! I've complained to my insurance company about him. This office is horrible....unless you want to buy weight loss supplements from him.

PAtient

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I was having rash for long time, he fixed the problem with hormones and fatty acids. He is a genius doctor, hard to find.

Worst doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

Dr. Ali doesn't even deserve 1 star. He is very rude and very defensive and doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes. He finds a way to blame the patient. He rushes to get the patient in and out so that he can see the next one. He brags that he has more than 1000 patients. He tries to sell his vitamin supplements (which are very expensive) for any illness you may have. There have been times his office has called me to come in for results from a test. When I see the doctor he asks why I'm there. I tell him the office called regarding my results and he still doesn't know what I'm talking about. In my opinion, Dr. Ali thinks he's God and that he is the only doctor who can help me. None of my family members like him either. It's time to find a real doctor.

Horrible Staff

Posted on January 25th, 2014

The staff at this office is HORRIBLE. They act as though you are inconveniencing them to do their job. They are rude, careless, and make mistakes. I have sat in the waiting room for over an hour and watched them forget people on hold. Not know answers and make them up and they generally don't care. All my family has tried to make appointments and after several bad visits stated they are going to change doctors they were told "ok". They are unprofessional and lazy. If I could give negative stars I would. One star is still too much.

rare to find

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Ali treated my problem thoroughly, I wish doctors should be like him, He and his staff are very good team. I seen his Nutritionist, very impressed with her approach, I lost lot of weight, and she reversed my diabetes, and cholesterol issues. I am so happy to find Dr. Ali, I would recommend my family and friends.

Very kind and caring

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I am very happy to see Dr. Ali. He gave great advice, fixed my hormones, I was not doing well at work, and I had family domestic issues to a point I was very depressed could not sleep, my performance at work was not good. Dr. Ali listened to all my problems, gave very good advice, he fixed my testosterone and balanced my estrogen, since then I felt lot better. DR. Ali saved my family and my job. He has great healing power. He was recommended by my church.

Posted on August 11th, 2013

I have seen several doctors in the past , and they simply push medications after medications, and refer to several specialist. After seeing Dr. Ali I felt lot better, he address multiple issues and spent time with me, and emphasized to change the life style, corrected all my conditions with integrative approach. He added supplements and gradually discontinued all the meds. he gave me always an option to choose between meds and the supplements. i was very luck to have him as my doctor. I can tell today that I stopped 6 medications and not taking any meds. I recommend all the patients to consult Dr. Ali, who can fix there problems with as less meds as possible.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I don't like the fact that the doctor sells his own supplements. While in the waiting room, I noticed almost every patient leaving with a big bag of expensive supplements. Last year I went in & he read me my annual lab results & he said I was at risk for diabetes. I asked him what the number was & he said 100. He told me I should start taking his vitamins. He never mentioned any kind of lifestyle changes, etc. I was scared & bought $150 worth of his vitamins. I took the vitamins & got VERY sick. I looked up the glucose of 100 on the internet & I see that is the lowest number you could have & be 'at risk' for diabetes. If it was 99, he wouldn't have mentioned it. I exercised more, ate better & a year later, my number was MUCH lower, after a recent lab test. The staff is hit & miss...sometimes ok but other times, they don't understand the simplest things, a young child of the staff was there & the Dr. & staff were playing with him while I sat in the waiting room for a long time. Some man, I think a diet guy within the office, butted in to a conversation I was having with the billing person, and started yelling at me....

WHAT A SMART AND INTELLIGENT DOCTOR

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I AM THRILLED WITH THE MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE OF DR. ALI. HE IS VERY COMPASSIONATE, AND VERY CARING. I HAVE SEEN HIM MANY TIMES THAT HE GOES TO ANY LENGTH TO HELP HIS PATIENTS. HE HAS GOOD HEART AND VERY KIND TO HIS PATIENTS. I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND I REFERRED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HIM THEY ARE ALL VEY HAPPY. I HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO DR. BY MY PASTOR. HE HAS GOOD BED SIDE MANNERS AND HE LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS. HE ALWAYS GIVE OPTIONS OF TRADITIONAL AND HOLISTIC TREATMENT. I AM SO GLAD THAT HE TREATED MY MEDICAL CONDITION, AND FIXED MY HORMONES NATURALY WITH SUPPLEMENT. IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND THIS TYPE OF DOCTORS AROUND.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I don NOT recommend this Dr. First time I went in he kept me waiting while he spoke to staff abuut thier day and yawn while He was asking me questions. Second time he told me he was concern about me because I was low on Iron and I could die. I apperciate a docter being honest but he doesn't know how to talk to a patience I left his office a wreck. The 3rd follow up He made me wait because he was late and I finally told the staff I need to get to work. When I finally saw him he had no clue what was going on with me I had to remind him and instead of him sending me to get a mammograph he send tried to schedule me for a MRI. I was really fustrated with him and his Lake forest staff. When I asked for my records he wanted to charge me $130.00.Then he turns around and tells me am confuse and that his trying to help me. I have never been treated this way by a DR. yelled at or agrue with a DR. before. I think he is just trying to see as many patiences as possible to make some quick money. He also sold me he products because he said if I don't take it I would need a Blood transfusion. I don't like to write bad reviews I believe everyone has a bad day here and there but he has gone over board screaming at me over the phone. Am concern about my health and as a DR I would think he would be to he did take an Oath but apparently that doesn't mean much to him.

Doctor's Response

It's unfortunate to see this review. It seems like this patient does not know me well, or they would not have written such a review. This review does not reflect the professionalism of my staff or myself. In fact, I was going out of my way to explain the seriousness of her condition, which she took the wrong way. I hope this patient spares other doctors and does not abuse the doctors' reviews.

such s great doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2013

i'm a new patient i found doctor ali on my insurance website and i liked that we have the same last name so i said why not lets try him .. i have went to a doctor about two weeks before i went to see dr ali anyways other doctor was horible he didnt even listen to what i had to say very disrespectful so iwent to dr ali and i had a female dr appointment which i eneded up having no problem and me missing my period was normal!! another bad doctor anyways i left the female doctor and went ti dr ali which i was suprised how dr ali told me what kind if sickness i had by just looking at my condition i was very very happy i have never seen a doctor knowledgble as dr ali i would recomend him to anyone whos tired from dr telling them they have NOTHING to worry about!!! i'm very thankful and i would go to see dr ali even if i move away