inactive

Mohammed M Mohiuddin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2012
Best OB in Burke County
Very knowledgeable!!!I love him!!!

September 12th, 2011
I Love Dr. Mo
I have ben going to DR. Mo for 17 years now. He has delivered all but one of my 10 children. He also did my dnc when I had my miscarriage. I moved over an hour away from his office about 6 years ago & still drive there to see my DR. He is supposed to deliver this baby within two weeks, but had an emergency & had to go out of town. If he's not able to deliver, I think we'll just do a home birth ! LOL He is very caring, kind & understanding. I have had many complicated pregnancies & he has always been so helpful in explaining things to me at a level I can understand. I pray he does not retire before I stop having children. I don't think I could find a Dr. as good as him. His nurses & staff are also very kind. You may have to waut a while in his office, but that's because he's so busy. It's worth the wait to see a Dr. that you know will take good care of you & your baby.

August 24th, 2011
My ninja doctor!
Doctor Mo was my ob/gyn two years ago when I was pregnant with my son. I had been going to a public service office called MAHEC in Asheville NC until I was 29 weeks along and switched to his office. He is very quick and thorough; my last doctors had taken forever to do every examination and Dr. Mo was very fast and was able to tell me within fifteen seconds what the doctors at MAHEC couldn't tell me in months, that my pelvis was very small, too small to deliver a normal-sized baby. He warned me I would probably need a c-section. He saw me every week to monitor my son's rapid growth and never grew tired of my many trips to the ER for false alarms. He performed my c-section after eighteen hours of labor and I have had no trouble from that surgery. He is a little difficult to understand at first but once you get to know him he is a kind, witty man that likes to joke around but is still very professional. The only thing about him that I didn't really like was that he was constantly on me about my weight, literally from the moment he stitched me up after my c-section. You have to make it clear that you don't want to hear it, or he'll tell you every visit that you need to lose weight.