A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin, Urologist, Psychiatrist & Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Mohiuddin MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin practices Urology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charles Town, WV.
See Frederick Urologists.