Urologist, Psychiatrist & Neurologist
110 Baughmans Ln
Ste 201
Frederick, MD 21702
301-694-8080
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Facility parking lot unsafe-Mohiuddin responsible  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

It's my understanding that Mohammed Mohiuddin is responsible for the parking lot facility. I was visiting another office at the 110 Baughmans Lane location and fell on my back on black ice that is on the handicapped walkway. There is however, black ice ALL over the parking lot. Employees at the different offices informed me that Dr. Mohiuddin is in charge of the facility and its safety, and that others have fallen, including a transplant patient. As I left the office, another woman fell, and a young boy fell. Employees of other offices also mentioned how treacherous it is for them to come in, with the facility conditions neglected. If this Dr. doesn't care about the safety of others in his own profession, I can't imagine he'd be too caring about patient well-being. There are too many good urologists out there, to even consider Mohiuddin!!

|  Retired  |  show details
by Harry W on Jan 9th, 2014

I have been seeing "Dr. Mo" for several years. I admit that the doctor seemed "rushed" at times while at the old office, but since the office has been relocated, the waiting room is very much less packed-- the staff less harassed and the doctor less rushed. At no time, was the doctor, nor his staff, anything but professional. The doctor has always proven himself to be highly competent and a caring human being.

|  Worst Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

My biggest complaint regarding this Office is that despite having paid all my dues upfront they claimed to have an unpaid bill and then harassed me through collection agency.Upon contacting them they stated that it was an error and they would correct that and advise the collection agency not to call me.They have now put it on my credit file as a unpaid collection and despite many requests to remove it, it still remains there.The worst thing is that when you tell the office manager that my credit file is being impacted he replies "Are you going to buy a house and if not why are you so much worried about credit file"This is the most absurd statement I have ever come across.Do not touch this Office even for free!

|  Not the best, nor the worst  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

I came into the office with a UTI-- a friend of mine recommended Dr. Mohiuddin to me after having had her kidney stones removed by him a couple years earlier. The doctor seems like an honorable man; he was so friendly and made efforts to make me feel at ease. I was given a quick diagnosis as well as instructed to a easy path for recovery. The staff is very unhelpful though-- the nurses seemed tired and uninterested, and finally: the WAIT TIME. A commenter posted below that the doctor is "too busy for his own good." Very true! I have never waited this long for any appointment, and the nurses do a poor job of facilitating matters.

Oct 6th, 2011

long wait times, unprofessional staff, poor communication, refused to give me a copy of my records, inserted catheter without lubrication!

Nov 20th, 2010

My first urologist treated mefor prostate cancer and charged Medicare for treatment i didnt need & i had a bad reaction. I went to Dr Mohuiddin for a second opinion. He took me off all medicaton and i have felt fine for the past 6 years. My former urologist milked Medicare for thousands of dolars for unnecessary treament.

|  What A Mess!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

When we arrived, 15 minutes early for a new patient as requested, the waiting room lights were off. The receptionist has us turn them on. We completed our new patient paperwork in time for our appointment. Then the wait started. We watched 4 more patients arrive, who also began their wait (why would they schedule so many patients at the same time, I wondered). 20 minutes after our appointment time, I asked the receptionist when we would see the doctor. "Someone will call you back soon" was her response. 10 minutes later we were taken back to an exam room - with no apology or recognition of the tardiness whatsoever - where the wait continued. 15 minutes later Dr. Mohiuddin rushed into the room and hurried through the exam. My mother has had a urostomy. We had been asked by the tech who took us to the exam room for urine sample and I explained the situation and that my mother's stoma would need to be catheterized to get a clean sample. I noted the same thing to Dr. Mohliuddin. He said, "no from the bag will be fine". Instead of having my mother open the drain to provide the sample, Dr. Mohluiddin did it and accidentally got urine all over my mother and all over the floor. I'd forgive the accident, except my mother kept telling him the drain was still open and he disagreed with her multiple times, all the while more urine was coming out. We cleaned up as best we could. Dr. Mohliuddin left the room and took a look at the sample. He came back and reported that he saw no issues, but would do a culture just to be sure. As my mother and I checked out, I noticed a diagnosis of Urinary Tract Infection and questioned it. No infection had been found as of that point. I asked to speak with doctor. 5 minutes later, having stood there the entire time, I noted that no one had even let the doctor know I wanted to talk to him. I cancelled our next appointment and asked for all our records back. We'll be finding a new urologist!

Oct 18th, 2010

This doctor saw me while I hospitalized with kidney stones. He put a stent in during my hospital stay. His office didn't schedule a follow-up visit until 3 weeks after I got out of the hospital. I was in extreme pain from the stent. My PCP's office had to call to move the appointment ahead. When I saw Dr. Mo, he pulled my pants down without anyone else in the room. He pulled the stent out without any warning or explanation. Then he was trying to pull my pants back up and was trying to whipe my tears. I left that office with my entire side burning. I couldn't stand up straight. He didn't care. He was just proud that he put a string at the end of the stent so he could pull it out without having to go through another procedure. I felt violated and disrespected. He never explained anything to me. I will never go to this doctor again.

|  way too busy for his own good  |  show details
by greg on Aug 19th, 2010

in his rush to see as many patients as possible the dr forgets to consider their timehad a relatively simple issue which he dealt with accordingly so cant really comment on his skills since any doctor could have done it (any urologist)

|  LOOONG WAIT TIME  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

waited nearly half an hour even though I had work. Doctor Mo spent about 20 mins with me, was very caring and thorough. The practice could be run a bit better, but the service is still great.-Diane

|  dont see this doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

worst doctor out there. went to hospital with stomach pain dr mohiuddin did a procedure that was unnecessary and on top of that he did it i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 22nd, 2010

highly professional doctor. dealt with the problem in the best possible way. A

|  caring doctor  |  show details
by james on Oct 24th, 2009

this man is a caring, honest guy. He doesnt try to mooch off of your insurance by booking unnecessary, useless follow ups. Instead, he gives it to you straight, without any of the extra bullcrap. Ive been to several urologists due to my condition, and I have found him to be the most honest and most caring of all the doctors I have been to in the area.

|  Had to wait a little, but worth it  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2009

I visited Dr. Mohiuddin after some recent medical issues; I had to wait a little longer than I hoped, but once I made it in, the staff and doctor himself were very courteous, and helpful.I have found over two years of visiting him that I prefer going to his office in Ranson. It is only a half hour away, and the wait is 10 minutes MAX.

|  A real Gentleman  |  show details
by Linda on Jul 21st, 2009

I went to Dr. Mohiuddin's new office in the Frederick Medical Center on Baughmans Ln after having spent twenty years as a patient of Dr. Robert Crouch.I decided to switch doctors after Crouch's sexual harassment case made me feel rather uncomfortable, as a 49 year old female.Coming into Dr. Mo's office, I was struck by the sheer aesthetic brilliance of the office. The only way to describe it is as a palace-lookalike. I waited about 15 minutes before being called in. Dr. Mo was very attentive, kind, and considerate. He helped me consider various options for my overactive bladder. Unlike other doctors he didnt rush through the patient, but rather respectfully informed me of all my options, while also giving his own preference.Overall, I strongly recommend Dr. Mo, a man who exemplifies the model of a great physician.Linda

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2009

The Dr. prefers overbooking and showing disrespect to people's time. Everyone in the waiting room waited over one hour. This is bad business and even worse if you are in pain or in discomfort. Dr. didn't spend enough time and didn't care. I wouldn't waste time seeing this Dr.

|  Not sure  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

We went to this urologist when my daughter was having problems getting UTI`s very frequently. We were not happy with how our questions were...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  put in unnessecary stent  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2008

did not have kidney stone told me he was just going to explore problen put in a unnessary stent and on top of that did it incorrectly. had a painfull swollen kidney and had to switch doctors to resolve painful problem

by Gerald Kessler on Aug 28th, 2008

Dr Robert Crouch treated me for pros/canc for 1 1/2 years even tho I had no prostate discomfort The lupron injections were so toxic that I sought a second opinion from Dr Mohiuddin. He told me that treatment was unnecessary and took me off allmedication. He was right. I have no symptoms. Dr. Crouch charged Medicare without cause for over $15,000. I have been off all medication for over five years. Dr Mohiuddin is honest. I cant say the same for Dr Crouch.

May 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Kept me waiting long time: Was kept waiting 1 3/4 hours on first visit and I left after waiting 2 hours on my second visit. I called to complain and the doctor got on the phone and apologized but said it was really my fault because I didn't tell them I wa

Read Full Review at yahoo.com