Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin?

turp

Posted on January 17th, 2017

great work

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Took a client to the office waited 3 hours to be seen, talked with other patients and they said don't make plans for the day when you have an appointment here because it takes forever. Sounds like they need more help because nobody should wait that long for an appointment.

AVOID AVOID AVOID

Posted on February 29th, 2016

His practice is a nightmare. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. total rip off

Wouldnt recomend this place to my worst enemy

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I wont recommend this place to anybody In my opinion is really really in several ways but what bothered me the most it was that they refused to prescribe a medication after my husband had a vasectomy and was in severe pain for a couple of days. for this and many other reasons that aren't worth the time going in detail my best advice for you is to look for a better practice.

Facility parking lot unsafe-Mohiuddin responsible

Posted on February 19th, 2014

It's my understanding that Mohammed Mohiuddin is responsible for the parking lot facility. I was visiting another office at the 110 Baughmans Lane location and fell on my back on black ice that is on the handicapped walkway. There is however, black ice ALL over the parking lot. Employees at the different offices informed me that Dr. Mohiuddin is in charge of the facility and its safety, and that others have fallen, including a transplant patient. As I left the office, another woman fell, and a young boy fell. Employees of other offices also mentioned how treacherous it is for them to come in, with the facility conditions neglected. If this Dr. doesn't care about the safety of others in his own profession, I can't imagine he'd be too caring about patient well-being. There are too many good urologists out there, to even consider Mohiuddin!!

Retired

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I have been seeing "Dr. Mo" for several years. I admit that the doctor seemed "rushed" at times while at the old office, but since the office has been relocated, the waiting room is very much less packed-- the staff less harassed and the doctor less rushed. At no time, was the doctor, nor his staff, anything but professional. The doctor has always proven himself to be highly competent and a caring human being.

Worst Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2012

My biggest complaint regarding this Office is that despite having paid all my dues upfront they claimed to have an unpaid bill and then harassed me through collection agency.Upon contacting them they stated that it was an error and they would correct that and advise the collection agency not to call me.They have now put it on my credit file as a unpaid collection and despite many requests to remove it, it still remains there.The worst thing is that when you tell the office manager that my credit file is being impacted he replies "Are you going to buy a house and if not why are you so much worried about credit file"This is the most absurd statement I have ever come across.Do not touch this Office even for free!

Not the best, nor the worst

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I came into the office with a UTI-- a friend of mine recommended Dr. Mohiuddin to me after having had her kidney stones removed by him a couple years earlier. The doctor seems like an honorable man; he was so friendly and made efforts to make me feel at ease. I was given a quick diagnosis as well as instructed to a easy path for recovery. The staff is very unhelpful though-- the nurses seemed tired and uninterested, and finally: the WAIT TIME. A commenter posted below that the doctor is "too busy for his own good." Very true! I have never waited this long for any appointment, and the nurses do a poor job of facilitating matters.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

long wait times, unprofessional staff, poor communication, refused to give me a copy of my records, inserted catheter without lubrication!

Posted on November 20th, 2010

My first urologist treated mefor prostate cancer and charged Medicare for treatment i didnt need & i had a bad reaction. I went to Dr Mohuiddin for a second opinion. He took me off all medicaton and i have felt fine for the past 6 years. My former urologist milked Medicare for thousands of dolars for unnecessary treament.

What A Mess!

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

When we arrived, 15 minutes early for a new patient as requested, the waiting room lights were off. The receptionist has us turn them on. We completed our new patient paperwork in time for our appointment. Then the wait started. We watched 4 more patients arrive, who also began their wait (why would they schedule so many patients at the same time, I wondered). 20 minutes after our appointment time, I asked the receptionist when we would see the doctor. "Someone will call you back soon" was her response. 10 minutes later we were taken back to an exam room - with no apology or recognition of the tardiness whatsoever - where the wait continued. 15 minutes later Dr. Mohiuddin rushed into the room and hurried through the exam. My mother has had a urostomy. We had been asked by the tech who took us to the exam room for urine sample and I explained the situation and that my mother's stoma would need to be catheterized to get a clean sample. I noted the same thing to Dr. Mohliuddin. He said, "no from the bag will be fine". Instead of having my mother open the drain to provide the sample, Dr. Mohluiddin did it and accidentally got urine all over my mother and all over the floor. I'd forgive the accident, except my mother kept telling him the drain was still open and he disagreed with her multiple times, all the while more urine was coming out. We cleaned up as best we could. Dr. Mohliuddin left the room and took a look at the sample. He came back and reported that he saw no issues, but would do a culture just to be sure. As my mother and I checked out, I noticed a diagnosis of Urinary Tract Infection and questioned it. No infection had been found as of that point. I asked to speak with doctor. 5 minutes later, having stood there the entire time, I noted that no one had even let the doctor know I wanted to talk to him. I cancelled our next appointment and asked for all our records back. We'll be finding a new urologist!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

This doctor saw me while I hospitalized with kidney stones. He put a stent in during my hospital stay. His office didn't schedule a follow-up visit until 3 weeks after I got out of the hospital. I was in extreme pain from the stent. My PCP's office had to call to move the appointment ahead. When I saw Dr. Mo, he pulled my pants down without anyone else in the room. He pulled the stent out without any warning or explanation. Then he was trying to pull my pants back up and was trying to whipe my tears. I left that office with my entire side burning. I couldn't stand up straight. He didn't care. He was just proud that he put a string at the end of the stent so he could pull it out without having to go through another procedure. I felt violated and disrespected. He never explained anything to me. I will never go to this doctor again.