A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rahman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Mizanur Rahman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Rahman practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, KY.
See Macomb Family Physicians.