A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Rahman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rahman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Mizanur Rahman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Rahman practices Family Medicine near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Family Physicians.