A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Maaieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Maaieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maaieh
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Maaieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaieh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maaieh has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Maaieh BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Maaieh practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Maaieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.