A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Maaieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Maaieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maaieh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maaieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaieh graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maaieh has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Maaieh BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Maaieh practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Maaieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.