Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Maaieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Maaieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaieh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maaieh has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Fostoria Community Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maaieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Maaieh practice?
Dr. Mohammed Maaieh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.