A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mahkri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Mahkri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahkri
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Mahkri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- All Digestive DiseasesBiliary and Pancreatic DiseasesGastroesophageal Refulx Disease GERDColorectal Cancer ScreeningBarrett`s EsophagusInflammatory Bowel DiseaseEndoscopic Rectrograde Cholangiopancreatography ERCP Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahkri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mahkri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Asif Mahkri MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Mahkri practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Mahkri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Mahkri practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Streator, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.