A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mahkri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Mahkri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Mahkri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All Digestive DiseasesBiliary and Pancreatic DiseasesGastroesophageal Refulx Disease GERDColorectal Cancer ScreeningBarrett`s EsophagusInflammatory Bowel DiseaseEndoscopic Rectrograde Cholangiopancreatography ERCP Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahkri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mahkri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahkri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Mahkri practice?
Dr. Mohammed Mahkri practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale Heights, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.