A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Miradi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Miradi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Miradi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miradi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Miradi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Miradi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Miradi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Miradi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Miradi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists and La Mesa Infectious Disease Doctors.