Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Moursi
Dr. Mohammed Moursi, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Moursi is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System-John L McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital, UAMS Medical Center and Central Arkansas Hospital. Dr. Moursi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Moursi has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mohammed Moursi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Herbert Wineland Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0 mi23
Dr. Lawrence Kim
Little Rock, AR 0 mi29
Dr. John Gocio
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Little Rock, AR 0 mi40