A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Moursi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Moursi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moursi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moursi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Moursi, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moursi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moursi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Mahmoud Moursi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Moursi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Moursi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Moursi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.