A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Senior Care Associates
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Nasir Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spotswood, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors and Media Geriatric Doctors.