A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Khan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Senior Care Associates
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Nasir Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spotswood, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Media Primary Care Doctors and Media Geriatric Doctors.