A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Saeed is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Saeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Anthony Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Of Suffern Suffern, Rockland County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Nouri Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed N. Saeed practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Saeed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Saeed practices Internal Medicine near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ.
See Westwood Internists.