Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Nisar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nisar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nisar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Nisar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Nisar FACP, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Nisar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Nisar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Nisar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.