A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Nisar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nisar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nisar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Nisar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Nisar FACP, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Nisar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Nisar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Nisar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.