A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Nisar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nisar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed P. Nisar practice?
Dr. Mohammed Nisar practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Edison General Practitioners, Edison Internists, Edison Oncologists, and Edison Hematologists.