A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Nisar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Nisar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisar graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Nisar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Peer M Nisar MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed P. Nisar practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Nisar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Nisar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Hematologists, and Edison Oncologists.