A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Obeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeid graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Obeid has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obeid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans