A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Obeidin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Obeidin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeidin graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Obeidin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Hisham Obeidin MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Obeidin practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Obeidin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Obeidin practices Surgery near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons.