A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ogaily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ogaily is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ogaily, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogaily graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ogaily has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Sadik Ogaily MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Ogaily practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Ogaily has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Ogaily practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Woodhaven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Dearborn, MI.