Dr. Mohammed Ogaily MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 31st, 2015
My dad close family member was his patient. His bedside manner was wonderful, blah blah blah. BUT, when I moved him in with me to another part of Michigan and switched his doctor... New doctor couldn't figure out why he was on the chemo that he was on in Woodhaven. I asked, "what do you mean?" He said, "It doesn't work.. It hasn't been proven to do anything." That's all I should have to say. Take from it what you will. Devastated.

September 13th, 2013
Dr. Ogaily is a fantastic doctor with a wonderful, caring bedside manner. I have been under his care for over 3 years and would recommend him to everyone.

August 9th, 2013
Great Doctor, horrible wait time
Dr Ogailey was very professional. Spent time, explained everything and was right on with diagnosis. Unfortunately, the office wait time is horrible. On more than one occasion I spent an hour in waiting room and another 30-45 minutes waiting on the doctor. To me that is unacceptable.

June 10th, 2012
He is GREAT
I have seen another Hematologist before transferring to Dr O'gailey a couple years ago. I have not regreted my decision at all. I understand him so much better (his English is really good), and he really cares about his patients; especially me. Atleast it feels that way.

September 7th, 2011
excellent doctor
Dr. Ogaily is direct, confident, honest, and highly professional yet very caring. He takes a lot of time to listen to your concerns, and makes sure he explains all treatments and medications.He cares so much about his patients, even the family of his patients! He is always there when I need him and has made me feel strong through treatment. Dr. Ogaily is an excellent doctor. Im extremely pleased and very thankful that he is my doctor. I would highly recommend him as an oncologist.May God bless you Dr. Ogaily.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Ogaily is the best
My mom recently needed his services and required a lot of time, effort and testing. She is from the 'old school' so to speak. He has honored and respected her every need. He is special.