Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Ogaily is a fantastic doctor with a wonderful, caring bedside manner. I have been under his care for over 3 years and would recommend him to everyone.

Great Doctor, horrible wait time show details Great Doctor, horrible wait time
Aug 9th, 2013

Dr Ogailey was very professional. Spent time, explained everything and was right on with diagnosis. Unfortunately, the office wait time is horrible. On more than one occasion I spent an hour in waiting room and another 30-45 minutes waiting on the doctor. To me that is unacceptable.

He is GREAT show details He is GREAT
Jun 10th, 2012

I have seen another Hematologist before transferring to Dr O'gailey a couple years ago. I have not regreted my decision at all. I understand him so much better (his English is really good), and he really cares about his patients; especially me. Atleast it feels that way.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Ogaily is direct, confident, honest, and highly professional yet very caring. He takes a lot of time to listen to your concerns, and makes sure he explains all treatments and medications.He cares so much about his patients, even the family of his patients! He is always there when I need him and has made me feel strong through treatment. Dr. Ogaily is an excellent doctor. Im extremely pleased and very thankful that he is my doctor. I would highly recommend him as an oncologist.May God bless you Dr. Ogaily.

Dr. Ogaily is the best show details Dr. Ogaily is the best
Oct 13th, 2010

My mom recently needed his services and required a lot of time, effort and testing. She is from the 'old school' so to speak. He has honored and respected her every need. He is special.