A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Parvari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Parvari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parvari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Parvari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Khosravi Parvari MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed K. Parvari practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Parvari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Parvari practices Internal Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists.