Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Pasha
Dr. Mohammad Pasha, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in North Franklin, CT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Pasha is affiliated with William W Backus Hospital and Hospital Of St Raphael. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Pasha has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Mohammad Pasha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Franklin, CT.
Dr. Ammar Anbari
Diagnostic Radiology, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi17
Dr. Nicole Arcand
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Diagnostic Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi13
Dr. Michael Halperin
Diagnostic Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
North Franklin, CT 0 mi31