Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadeer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadeer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Qadeer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadeer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed A Qadeer MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Qadeer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Qadeer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Gastroenterologists.