A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadeer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Qadeer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qadeer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed A Qadeer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Qadeer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Qadeer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Gastroenterologists.